Conversation on Platforms and Forums

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mercedes-Benz Contest

Well I am a 4 Door person so Coupe was not My thing, now an S500 or S55 yeah that's what I love with passion and would like to get.
The most important of all I like fine things in like and when I look at the Rolls Royce I think of Two (2) things:

1. Pricy Elegance
2. The commercial ad which states that the loudness thing in your Rolls Royce is the CLOCK.

Here I am, but I am sold on German engineering and I in My heart believe that The Daimler-Benz made Two (2) mistakes:
1. 190E;
2. Allowed Toyota to dominate the world where the Mercedes-Benz gets no well deserve respect by others claiming (All of a sudden a Toyota Market)

Toyota does not even match up with a Chevrolet, which gives better mileage per gallon. Which is overpriced vehicle?
To final My closing Mercedes-Benz does not get the level of respect of what it deserves as compared with the Japanese and Korean counterpart, in where they are copy-cat of the German technology; and all their products are nothing more than a box of thin tin on wheels. There nothing in this world that can compete and/or compare with the Mercedes-Benz. When I got My awareness and a sense to think of what I saw in My surroundings, and when I saw the Mercedes 'TRISTAR' Design on the wheel of the car, I knew this is a Motor Car (as was it was called before they had called cars motor vehicles - I guess an English Term ). James Bond Movies only carried the best, and that's why you see Three (3) things:

1. Exotic places;
2. Mercedes-Benz;
3. Rolex Watch.

I can go on and on, but you probably figured it out, why I deserve it. Even if you selected someone else, God Bless you and God Bless America!
Syed

http://www.technologyparagon.com
http://technologyparagoncom-Jenner.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment